Health & Safety
Before You Dine
We look forward to welcoming you. Before you dine, we ask that you please come prepared to adhere to the following guidelines. These are in place to ensure the safest possible dining environment for guests and employees alike.
- Masks are required when entering the restaurant, any time you get up from your table and while interacting with our staff. Likewise, it is recommended that you use them when not eating or drinking at your table. If you are not wearing your mask, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation.
- If you experience illness symptoms such as: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny/stuffy nose, body aches, nausea, chills, or fatigue, please stay home - we are happy to reschedule your reservation.
- In order to ensure proper sanitation and dining room safety, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine.
Parties of 2 or more: 75 minutes (We will reserve time to clear and sanitize tables before the next reservation)
- Reservations while highly recommended are being taken on a “day of” basis. At this time, we cannot facilitate reservations for future dates.
Please call: Restaurant (802) 244-4120 Brewery (802) 560-7186
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in order to ensure that we minimize waiting parties.
- We are a cashless environment when possible, please use credit / debit payments whenever possible.
Our Approach to Healthy Hospitality
Our full-service dining has resumed operations. Our team has always used the highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness, strictly following CDC and state government recommendations and guidelines. We would also like to explain the additional measures we are taking to keep guests and employees safe.
Hand washing is mandatory with increased frequency for all members of our staff.
Masks are required for all staff, at all times.
Masks are required for all guests (excluding children 6 and under) as they enter our dining room, or any time they get up from the table. Further it is recommended that they are used when not eating or drinking. Guests will not be permitted to dine with us if they do not adhere to the mask requirements.
Staff members in the kitchen are required to wear gloves during food preparation.
All staff members are screened for temperature and signs of illness like cough or shortness of breath before their shift begins.
Signage has been added to our kitchen and dining room to encourage hand washing, prohibit handshaking or personal contact, and to practice social distancing.
Each shift, we have designated a Safety Manager, whose sole responsibility is to be vigilant about upholding guest and team safety standards, following state and company guidelines.
Staff and guests are to keep 6 feet of physical distance when possible.
We are not currently working with any 3rd party delivery drivers, only scheduled takeout with no inside waiting permitted.
Any product received is thoroughly cleaned as soon as it’s accepted into our building. All delivery drivers and vendors must wear masks.
Contact surfaces including but not limited to door handles, tables, chairs, credit card processing devices, tables, faucets, and bathrooms are sanitized every 30 minutes.
Pens & check presenters are sanitized after every use.
We are a cashless establishment when possible.
Our floor plan has been updated to practice 6 feet of social distancing and to adhere to capacity regulation.
For any additional questions, please reach out to email@example.com